Sweet Chunky Monkey Cereal Mix Snack – No Sugar Added
This is a new twist on party mix snacks such as Puppy Chow, Muddy Buddies, etc. It is sweet and has no added sugars. Powdered Monkfruit Sugar makes it delicious without adding any extra calories. Take it to your next party, and you will bring home an empty container!
Sweet Chunky Monkey Cereal Mix Snack - No Sugar Added
- 4-6 Cups Your favorite Chex cereal
- 1 Cup All Bran Cereal
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Baking Cocoa Unsweetened
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter or other Nut Butter
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 Cups Powdered Monkfruit Sugar (Lakanto® Brand)
- Pour cereals into a large bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt peanut butter, plus butter until smooth (stirring often). Remove from heat and add cocoa and vanilla, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the chocolate sauce mixture over the cereals, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Transfer cereal mixture into a large resealable plastic bag containing the Powdered Monkfruit Sugar. Seal bag securely and shake until all pieces are well coated. You may need to do this step with about 1/2 of the cereal mix at a time, so there is shaking room in the bag.
- Spread snack mix on wax paper to cool, making sure there are no big clumps. Store in sealed, dry container after completely cooled.
Did you enjoy this recipe?
Looking for more sugar free recipes?
Check out ShrinkingPatti's Footloose and Sugar Free Comfort Journal & Recipe Cookbook.