No Peak Meat
December 1, 2022
Wouldn’t it be great to have an easy main dish recipe that takes only 10 minutes to prep? No Peak Meat will give you that recipe. You can use cubes of any kind of beef or cubes of pork chops, etc.
No Peak Meat
If you are trying to think of something for supper, try this recipe. Your family will love it.
- 2-3 lbs Meat (Beef or Pork) Cut into cubes
- 1 Packet of Dry Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 Packets of Dry Onion Soup
- Mix brown gravy packet and dry onion soup packets together with 4 cups of water.
- Put cubed meat in a 9x13 pan preferably one that has a metal sealed lid.
- Pour gravy mixture over meat. Put on the list or use foil and seal completely.
- Cook for 3 hours at 300 degrees. Do not peak. Look after the time is done. It is fork tender. You can serve over brown rice, etc. according to your eating plan. It is also good eaten alone.
- EXTRA TIP: I cook with water and onion soup only for the pork sometimes, and us CJ Hughes sugar-free BBQ sauce over it. I drain most of the liquid after it is cooked and stir in the BBQ sauce and fork the pieces apart for pulled pork sandwiches.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Did you enjoy this recipe?
Looking for more sugar free recipes?
Check out ShrinkingPatti's Footloose and Sugar Free Comfort Journal & Recipe Cookbook.
Leave a Comment